Asset integrity and risk management experts
At Explore we recognize the importance of thoroughly evaluating risk
At Explore, we recognize the importance of thoroughly evaluating risk on your pipeline inventory in a clear and concise manner with a methodical yet straightforward assessment strategy. We have the industry knowledge and experience to design and initiate programs that effectively manage pipeline risk in order to demonstrate compliance to industry regulators while proactively taking steps to prevent pipeline failures. Our field base crews are in place across Western Canada ready to execute integrity management solutions.
With a strong operations and integrity background, we stand ready to support the implementation of your pipeline operations and maintenance program.
Explore has a variety of services available including:
- Depth of cover inspections on pipeline water crossings. Full profiles, site re-visits, visual inspection.
- Pipeline Right-Of-Way Inspections.
- Engineering Assessment support in compliance with CSA Z662-19 requirements
- Pipeline failure investigation, and pipeline failure investigation and regulatory body (AER, MER, NEB, OGC) response preparation.
- Full mitigation & compliance reviews for production fields and pipelines. (Including chemical optimization)
- Pipeline replacement plan strategy.
- Integrity budgeting.
- Pipeline pressure testing support.
- Pipeline sign formation and placement
- Pipeline Integrity Management Program (IMP) design and optimization and Safety Loss Management System (SLMS) review to meet CSA Z662-19 requirements.
- 3rd party pipeline audits –Full compliance-Task listings, AER, MER, NEB, BCOGC.
- Full PEIM Program
- Boiler, pressure vessel, and tank integrity assessment.
- Pressure piping system inspection.
- Quick closure sender/receiver inspection.
- Chemical Program Design, implementation and optimization.
- In line inspection support. Set up surveys for tool runs, tool tracking, dig sites, repairs and engineering assessments.
- Line Locating & Ground Disturbance
- Risk based management of pipeline inventory and field validation and connectivity. (Web-enabled Internal and consequence based risk assessments.)
- Saskatchewan pipeline inventory management.
- Mapping, Shapefiles, PL-100 data, and publishing pipeline data to public and private databases.
- Pipeline decommissioning, abandonments and discontinuations.
- Aerial Drone (UAV) scouting, video and photography.
- Pigging Program Design and implementation.
- Pipeline reactivations.
- Ground disturbance packages.
- AER, BCOGC, MER - License amendments & applications
field to finish solutions
We have the industry knowledge and experience to initiate effective management strategies.
Dedicated to the task of implementing effective integrity manamentment programs, Explore ensures high-quality results while minimizing project costs and completion times. Transparent and timely communications are to be expected from expert individuals commited to the success of your project.