Explore started as a Professional Land Surveying company and has grown its business across product lines and geographic locations. Today Explore employs over 50 staff across 3 offices and provides Survey, Asset Integrity, Engineering and Geohazard Management services. Employees of Explore can expect to join a collaborative team of professionals who enjoy their work and coworkers, find a balance between work and life, and contribute to the growth of their career and the company. Behind every Explore experience is TRUST, is not just a motto but a way of life. We are a growing company looking to add to our team.
Explore has an opportunity for Alberta Land Surveyor or current Articling Pupil in Calgary or Edmonton but will consider applicants from across the province. Licensed Land Surveyors in British Columbia and/or Saskatchewan are encouraged to apply with the intent of obtaining an ALS license within a reasonable and mutually agreed upon timeframe. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who draws from diverse professional experiences to adapt and solve unique challenges.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- As an ALS, you will be responsible for the direct supervision and control of a variety of surveying projects across the Energy, Municipal, and Construction market sectors.
- As an Articling Pupil, you will be responsible for plan checking, data management and overall QA/QC while progressively gaining Project Management experience en route to successfully completing articles and fulfilling the role of an ALS as described.
Skills and Qualifications considered to be an asset:
- Active membership with the Association of Canada Land Surveyors (ACLS)
- Proficiency with the Trimble suite of equipment and software
- Proficiency with UAV, Sonar, and Terrestrial Laser Scanning data collection and processing
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Participation in the Employee Bonus Program
- Exciting, fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of Explore Surveys
- *Only successful candidates will be contacted