Explore Surveys Inc was founded in 2008 as a professional land surveying firm for the oil & gas sector and has since evolved and expanded its services into a multidisciplinary firm within both the surveying and asset integrity industry.
Explore continues to expand its reach throughout Western Canada while introducing new technology to address the ever-changing market and exceed expectations of existing and new clientele. We are looking for Survey Assistants in the Edmonton, Alberta area to join our growing team.
- Assisting Crew Chief with construction, legal, oil and gas, and topographic surveys
- Operation of Global Positioning Systems (GPS), and other survey equipment
- Maintenance of tools, survey equipment, vehicles, and supplies.
- Willingness and availability to work a varied schedule based on client demands. This will include working in remote locations, rotational schedules, and extended shifts.
- You will follow all health and safety responsibilities as outlined in Explore’s HSE Manual.
- You want to learn!
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Participation in the Employee Bonus Program
- Exciting, fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to grow and shape the future of Explore Surveys.
To be considered you’ll need:
- High School Diploma
- Geomatics Technologist Diploma, or equivalent field experience is an asset
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License accompanied with an acceptable driver abstract as per company policy
- Previous experience with all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles is considered an asset
- Pre-employment and site-specific drug and alcohol testing may be required as per company policy
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.