Explore Offers Expert Pipeline Integrity Specialists
With a strong team, we stand ready to support you with your regulatory requirements.
With the ever-increasing spotlight on pipelines, licensees are feeling more and more pressure to ensure their pipeline systems are operating within the requirements set forth by the Regulators. With Explore’s expert team of Pipeline Integrity Specialists we are here to help alleviate those pressures.
Our regulatory team of experts have over 25 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. Our team members have been working with pipeline regulations for the past 15 years and have a thorough and strong understanding of the requirements. We comprehend that responding to non-compliances is often complex and a repetitive process that requires technical and compliance expertise. Communication as a team about compliance issues and the options to resolve them is fundamental to ensuring the best approach and outcomes.
Integrity Always Leads to Beautiful Rewards
Explore has a variety of pipeline regulatory services available including:
- Pipeline License Applications/Amendments
- License Transfer Applications
- Pipeline Notifications
- Pressure Test
- Liner Installation
- Maintenance Activities
- Transfer of Pipeline Records
- Pipeline Audits
- Detailed Operations Inspection Audits
- Integrity Management Program Audits
- License Amendment Audits
- Safety and Loss Management System Audits
- Gap Analysis (to API 1173 and CSA Z662-15)
- Self-Assessment Declaration
- Development of Safety and Loss Management System
- Voluntary Self-Disclosures
- Regulatory Responses
- Abandonment Plans